Visited: Kuala Lumpur (KL), Pattaya, Bangkok
“We landed in Kuala Lumpur on a beautiful sunny evening and spent a relaxed evening on the poolside at our hotel. The next day, we went on a day tour to the Genting Highlands. The soft billowing clouds rolling over water had created a romantic atmosphere on the mountain top at Genting, where we enjoyed ourselves to the fullest! The following day we took a city tour and visited all the famous places of KL, including the world famous Petronas Towers. We spent a romantic evening roaming the amazing malls & KL Aquarium and got ourselves tattooed. As a souvenir, we got sketched, a wonderful caricature of ourselves with the KL skyline in the background.
Our next destination was Pattaya. We chose a resort this time - Amari Orchid. We spent the evening and whole next day in the resort soaking in the beautiful weather and admiring the amazing beach near the resort. We enjoyed Thai massages, local food delicacies and colourful drinks while ambling in the pool and under the artificial waterfall. The next day was water sports day on our itinerary – an underwater sea walk, parasailing, and water scootering. After the long tiring day on the sublime beaches of Pattaya, we went to the famous Alcazar Show.
Our next destination was Bangkok Where we stayed in the Ramada Plaza. While the first day was spent on honeymoon shopping, we devoted the second day to a city tour. We greatly enjoyed the tour through the beautiful sights of Bangkok. We relaxed on the last day of our honeymoon in the hotel, enjoying the wonderful weather and hotel recreation facilities.”
Best Memory –
The day spent in our resort at Pattaya.
- Don’t have a very hectic schedule. Enjoy each others’ company at beautiful locales.
- It is best to decide your own itinerary or take a special honeymoon package.
- Stay in a centrally located hotel.
- Travel light. Anyways if you are a shopper, you’ll come back with extra bags from Bangkok.
- You have to be a tough haggler to shop in Bangkok. Usually the shopkeepers quote atleast
double the cost.
- KL can be vegetarian’s nightmare. Carry ready to cook food for all the days you plan to stay there.
- Do all the water sports in Pattaya. The rates are the cheapest in the world.
- Don’t miss Genting Highlands in KL. The beauty of the place can be appreciated only when you go there!
Also Check Out: Honey and Abhishek's Webpage at